INTERNATIONAL DAYS // CPH STAGE
In collaboration with CPH STAGE, we facilitate three international days where International and Danish colleagues meet each other. Living in a small country – we aim to create a joyful atmosphere and a possibility to get to know Danish performing arts. The days consists of an international artistic programme (both selected and fringe), an industry programme and international visitor’s programme for professional presenters, producers, self-producing artists and press.
This year we’re focusing on the works. How do we work with the art works after the premiere? How do we present them before they have been made? How do we talk about them? We like giving people the best settings for meeting and sharing reflections, perspectives and thoughts-in-the-moment. That means that every day contains at least one informal or formal meeting-you event.
PROGRAMME MONDAY 27. May
At Nørrebro Teater:
9.30 – 10.00: GOOD MOORNING | Coffee and tea
10.00 – 10.30: INTRODUCTION | To the Danish performing arts scene [by an artist and a critic]
10.30 – 12.00: WORKING WORKS | Inspirational cases about how to work with works after the premiere.
- Director and Executive Producer Glynis Hall from the agency Glynis Henderson Productions [UK]
- Artistic Director Kira Kirsch at the venue Brut in Vienna [AU]
12.00 – 12.30: A BITE AND A CHAT
12.30 – 14.00: WORKING WORKS > PITCH of selected Danish works – new and touring
- EXTENDED FALLS TO HUMANITY by Recoil Performance Group
- AQUASONIC by Between Music
- THE EMPEROR by Livingstones Kabinet
- FLEEING by Theater Beast
- CORPO SURREAL / THE FOX CAVE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT by Sew Flunk Fury Wit
- OCEANIC by Marie Topp & Julia Giertz
- IMMORTALITY & GLOBAL SOULS by Next Zone
- THE SOUL CATCHER by Kassandra Production
- MY DEER HUNTER by Fix & Fox
14.00 – 15.30: INTERNATIONAL RECEPTION | This is where we meet and greet
16.00 – 17.00: WORKING INTERNATIONALLY | Danish Teater Grob gives an introduction to how they work internationally – strategiacally and practically
At Teater Grob:
21.30 – 01.00: LATE NIGHT BAR
The Development Platform for Performing Arts is strategic collaborator. CPH STAGEs international industry programme is supported by The Danish Arts Foundation and The Danish Cultural Institute a.o.